Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Guest Post Over at Modern Mormon Men!

Hey everyone!  A few weeks ago I wrote about that study in which I participated. At the end of it, I was asked to write a letter to a religious leader in my community (but not necessarily send it) about what it's like to be gay and religious. I decided to submit that letter to Modern Mormon Men as a guest post and they liked it!  It went live today; wander over there and give it a read, and maybe contribute to the comment stream.


Also, someone found my blog by searching that they need someone to talk to. If you ever need someone to talk to, without fear of judgement, my inbox is always open.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, mmmmkay? I allow anonymous comments, but not anonymous (or even attributed) douchebaggery. The Gay Mormon Pioneer's tolerance for hate and venom are incredibly low, but his love of communication and debate are high, so have an opinion, but be kind and gentle when you share it.

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...