Thursday, April 12, 2012

One Down...

Well, last night I told my brother, and as I suspected, he already knew. I guess he'd walked in our shared bedroom one night and I'd fallen asleep reading a book about managing same-gender attraction and as he walked over to turn off my desk lamp, he saw the book.

Last night, he told me something that melted my li'l heart: "From that moment, I thought to myself, 'I love him. He's my little brother and I love him and nothing will change that.'"

That sums up my brother pretty well.

I wanted to talk to his wife in the same conversation, but she was out of town on business and I didn't want to bother her with a conference call.  I guess he told her already, which doesn't bother me in the slightest. According to him, she fasts for me pretty regularly.

That sums my sister-in-law up as well.

Geez, my family is great.  Dad's next. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, mmmmkay? I allow anonymous comments, but not anonymous (or even attributed) douchebaggery. The Gay Mormon Pioneer's tolerance for hate and venom are incredibly low, but his love of communication and debate are high, so have an opinion, but be kind and gentle when you share it.

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...